Skip to main content

Notifications

Intelligent Order Management forum
Unanswered

Not able to see Product Quantities on Query using View Availability or Operational Visibillity

Posted on by 23,947
Hi,

I am new to intelligent Order Management configuration. I have installed Inventory Visibility Provider in my Intelligent order management environment. 

I have checked the OOB data source, Physical measure, calculated measure configuration and added the Intelligent Order Management Mappings as follows.

Now, I am trying to search the product quantities using Operational visibility but getting message as /Nothing Found check your query/ as shown in the below screenshot.

Can anyone assist me if I am missing any configuration or dependency component to get the On hand, available, on order quantities for the product in Inventory Visibility?

Thanks!

Sam Inogic
  • CU31051037-0 Profile Picture
    CU31051037-0 4 on at
    Not able to see Product Quantities on Query using View Availability or Operational Visibillity
    We had a similar issue and a ticket was raised to Microsoft. The issue was with the authentication (check the network logs)
    The issue is with version 1 where operational visibility is not working. 
    Microsoft has released the fixes for version 2 and it is working now.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,860 Moderator

Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture

Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,155 Moderator

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans