Skip to main content

Notifications

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Suggested answer

cannot select a record in model security policy runtime (ModSecPolRuntimeEx) during the compile

Posted on by 5

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I'm in a process of compiling AX suddenly I was stuck due in to this message. "cannot select a record in model security policy runtime (ModSecPolRuntimeEx)"

Permission and ports has been verified on both DataBase and AX application and all the required account has enough permission.

I try searching through the forum but I did not get a good information. Is someone has experience the same?

Thank you!

Categories:
  • MF-19060750-0 Profile Picture
    MF-19060750-0 2 on at
    cannot select a record in model security policy runtime (ModSecPolRuntimeEx) during the compile
    Hi,
    has anyone found a solution to this problem? After a complete new installation (database server + AOS) we are faced with the same error. In all environments (live / test / dev), which are also in different database instances.
    We use an AX 2012 R2 CU7.
  • ToddB Profile Picture
    ToddB on at
    RE: cannot select a record in model security policy runtime (ModSecPolRuntimeEx) during the compile

Hi Hunk,

Is this a customization?

We don't see that object in OOB code.

• Hunk Profile Picture
    Hunk 5 on at
    RE: cannot select a record in model security policy runtime (ModSecPolRuntimeEx) during the compile

Hi Michal,

Thank you for the info.

Yes, I have been following it but doesn't help.  Firstly I was suspecting the connection and permission but this has been verified without issues. It did not succeeded the compile.

Br,

Hunk

• Suggested answer

Hello Hunk,

Have you seen following thread with the same error message: cannot select a record in model security policy runtime (ModSecPolRuntimeEx). view error accessing database connection.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,860 Moderator

Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture

Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,155 Moderator

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans