Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 general forum
Suggested answer

Cost of using Customer Service Workspace

Posted on by
I am currently outlining the benefits of the Customer Service Workspace (omnichannel). Could someone direct me to the pricing information for using the application per user?
Where possible would be helpful to have links to the appropriate places especially cost of add-ons
  • Cost of using Customer Service Workspace
    So my organisation already has Licenses for D365 Customer service Enterprise, am i right to assume that there is no cost involved if we an enterprise license? Then we would only need to consider the add on cost. 
  • Suggested answer
    PerezAguiar Profile Picture
    PerezAguiar on at
    hey.

The primary cost would be licenses per user that will be accessing the app (agents & Supervisors).

Omnichannel/CSW is based on Case Entity, so this means that each user (Agent) will require a Dynamics 365 Customer Service License, either Base (90USD per User/month).  Besides this, there's the prerequisite of the "Customer Service Digital messaging Addon (75USD per user/month)" if you plan to use messaging, "Customer service Voice Channel AddIn (75USD per user/month)" if you plan to use Phone, or "customer Service Digital Messaging and Voice add in (90USD per user/Month)" if you plan to use both.  

This means that each user would require at least Dynamics License (90US$) + an addOn that will be another 75US$ = 165US$ per agent/user an month.

Finally, if you plan to use Phone services, you'll need to purchase a number either from Azure Communication Services, or from the current provider you have.

If you are NOT interested in Omnichannel (messaging/Voice), then perhaps you can avoid using Customer Service Workspace and use the Customer Service Hub, which would only require the Dynamics 365 Customer Service License.

Regards,
  • Suggested answer
    Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

According to the Microsoft document.
    You can refer to the following links for pricing of different licenses for Customer Service, as well as pricing of add-ons.
    Customer Service Pricing | Microsoft Dynamics 365

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.
    If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me .

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,860 Moderator

Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture

Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,155 Moderator

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans