Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Voice forum / Survey invitation and ...
Customer Voice forum
Unanswered

Survey invitation and response survey are not regarding to incident

Posted on by 21

Hello, I have a survey sent by Power Automate when an incident is closed.

I used the Power Automate template and I added some logic to check if the invitation should be sent, but the Customer Voice box is the original of the template.

In the Regarding to field I wrote "incidents/(triggerBody()?['incidentid'])", in fact it should regard the survey invitation to the incident that trigger the flow, but the survey invitation is not regarded. When the response survey is arrived, it isn't regarded either.

This survey has been running ok during a year, but in last days the survey is not regarded to the incident.

I checked if I could change any config to regard the survey, but it doesn't exist. It is an automatic part of the process when the survey invitation is created from Power Automate and I can't do anything.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

• Perry H Profile Picture
    Perry H 77 on at
    Survey invitation and response survey are not regarding to incident
    Not sure if you were able to resolve this, but for future users having this issue - as I am - we are able to write/manipulate the Customer Voice Survey Invites records, as well as the survey responses. I am leveraging a Power Automate flow that when responses are added, to go ahead and update the name to the Case Title - Survey Response, as well as the regarding(incidents), since apparently it does not do this, even if you put it on the "Send Survey" from the Customer Voice connector. The regarding fields do not set. 

I plan to open a ticket with Microsoft to address this, as it's clearly a bug. I will keep yall updated with what they come back with! 
  • Roxana Profile Picture
    Roxana 689 on at
    RE: Survey invitation and response survey are not regarding to incident

Hi the "Send Survey" Actions of Customer Voice Connector stopped working, even they are not shown anymore in the Power Automate.

Now we have to use:  Actions directly to the tables, example: "Survey Invite".

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,860 Moderator

Ludwig Reinhard Profile Picture

Ludwig Reinhard Microsoft Employee

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,155 Moderator

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans