Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (14)
Arun Vinoth - Community Spotlight

Arun Vinoth Thiyagarajan ha s 12+ years of experience as an IT Professional. I started my career as a .Net Developer and MSCRM 4.0 customer, and now being a Solution Architect - Microsoft & Dynamics always  stays close to my heart. I...

LikeLike (10)
Rahul Mohta - Community Spotlight

I am a Techno-functional advisor for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and related analytics. I've been working in Microsoft Dynamics since 2005 and have experience which spans platform evaluation, end to end ERP implementa...

LikeLike (10)
Martin Dráb - Community Spotlight

For the last fourteen years, I worked as a software developer and architect focusing on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX). I help customers and implementation partners to design and develop complex business solutions,...

LikeLike (10)
Goutam Das - Community Spotlight

I hold a B.Tech in Computer Science. I started my career in the year 2007 as a .Net (C#) developer. Subsequently, then I moved to Dynamics CRM in 2014 at Cognizant Technology Solution. I worked on multiple projects as developer and technical l...

LikeLike (10)
Eugen Glasow - Community Spotlight

Born in the Soviet Union (née Evgeny Anatolyevich Glazov) I studied physics and informatics in Moscow. To earn a few bucks, I joined a consultancy named Columbus Russia in 1999 as a translator and a content writer and got in contact wit...

LikeLike (9)
Dr. Ludwig Reinhard - Community Spotlight

Dr. Ludwig Reinhard is a Senior Dynamics AX/365FO consultant and Microsoft MVP with more than 10 years Dynamics AX/365FO implementation experience focusing on the finance and accounting area. He is the author of the Dynamics AX/365FO Finance &...

LikeLike (9)
Antti Pajunen - Community Spotlight

I'm a Dynamics 365 functional consultant and specialize in Project Service Automation and Project for the web. Besides my passion for business applications, I love helping the community out on different community forums and by speaking at ...

LikeLike (8)
Sukrut Parab - Community Spotlight

I started my career with Ignify, India in June 2007 as a Trainee Consultant and moved to the U.S. in 2011. Ignify became a part of Hitachi Solutions America Ltd in 2015 and I am currently working with them as a Senior Architect in Dynamics AX/Dyna...

LikeLike (7)
Alex Fun - Community Spotlight

I have 6+ years of experience as a Technical Consultant. Having previously worked for companies such as AGTIV Consulting Sdn Bhd and Arvato Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd, my journey has brought me from being a Microsoft CRM 2011 Technical Consultant to...

LikeLike (7)
Ravi Kashyap - Community Spotlight

I am a Dynamics 365/ CRM Consultant with more than 11 years of industry experience. I started my career as an ASP.Net/ C# Developer but after almost 5 years, I got my first interaction with Dynamics CRM. Since then I dedicated myself to Microsoft ...