Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Cannot access voicemail recordig

Last replied Posted on by Jorge Morales 13

I have been setting up a new environment, I already have the channels, workstream, queues, etc.. on the Channel I already have enabled the option to start transcription and call recording automatically, but if a call reaches voicemail, we are not ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Looking for Advanced Video Editing Techniques and Tools

Last replied Posted on by CU28050936-0

Hi everyone,I'm passionate about video editing and constantly looking to improve my skills. I recently found some amazing resources on <a href...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Survey Responses Not being saved in Dataverse

Last replied Posted on by RoryB 7

I have several surveys that I can fully access the results to - both because I have been explicitly shared access and because I am an admin. I have a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Survey invitation and response survey are not regarding to incident

Last replied Posted on by cmoreno8 21

Hello, I have a survey sent by Power Automate when an incident is closed. I used the Power Automate template and I added some logic to check if the invitation should be sent, but the Customer Voice box is the original of the template. In the Regar...

Replies
Answered
Customer Voice forum Forms Pro Survey Response not showing on Case timeline after regarding is set to a Case record

Last replied Posted on by Shaner2112 14

I have built a Power Automate flow that is triggered when a new Forms Pro Survey Response record is created. The flow updates the Regarding fiel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Obtain Contacts from msfp_surveyresponse

Last replied Posted on by tomas coquimbo 5

Hi I'm developing a report with power bi and I need relationships between the msfp_surveyresponse table and the Contact table, but according to the documentation, the "from" field should be there, but it isn't. Could you please h...

Replies
Answered
Customer Voice forum Customizing the customer voice app

Last replied Posted on by Kai Worsch 5

Hello everyone, is it possible to customize the customer voice app itself?I would like to integrate the dynamics 365 'task' (activity) table dire...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Has anyone has any surveys disappear?

Last replied Posted on by chris p84 70

Hi, I've had 2 surveys disappear from customer Voice in the last 2 months, has anyone had any similar issues? We definitely didn't delete them&nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Customer Voice Survey not Loading preview

Last replied Posted on by AM_CRC 7

Hi! My Customer Voice Survey is not loading. After I created the survey I copy the link to view the version the end user would see and the page keeps load then eventually times out. 1. I first clear my browser history and got the same result. 2....

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Analyse Customer Voice response and close ticket based on survey response

Last replied Posted on by NicoSun 42

Hello,I am trying to evaluate a Customer Voice response in a Case. The goal is that customers receive a Customer Voice survey to ask if their issue is solved or not. If it is solved, the case should be closed automatically. Does anyone have any id...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,860 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans